life happens

Since our income had  been cut by 25% I've been doing lots (think 4-5 hours per day) of blog reading. Yep, there is that much on the topic of frugality/couponing/money management/debt eradication. Much of it is common sense, some money stunts people pull  are way too extreme for my taste, but I did find a few new ideas that seemed approachable.
Here's a few things that I've picked up along the way:

-learned that you need to pay off smaller debts first.
-learned about water heater insulation blankets.
-learned that air leaks through outlets are preventable.
-learned about Royalty Trusts.
-learned about the extreme couponing population sector,and realized that its not for SAHMs with a few younglings at home.
I also tried, quiet a few recipes, and made bread crumbs from leftover stale bread - and all that time before I thought it was either bird food or garbage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

bye-bye warts

an interesting read

About time